Neal Forum
b) Can you say, ?Non-negotiable?, or

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Neal Forum // Voorbeeld Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-10-2019 09:02:21    Onderwerp: b) Can you say, ?Non-negotiable?, or Reageren met citaat
Many people fret the rising tide of interest rates. You'll hear things like Cheap Lawrence Taylor Jersey , ?Did I miss the boat? Is it too expensive now to buy a home? How can I afford the house of my dreams? Maybe I should wait! Maybe I should just rent for a while! Maybe the rates will go down in a few weeks. ?

The key here (and this is very important), is to find an excellent real estate agent. I can't stress enough, how important it is to have someone on your side, who understands the lay of the land. Don't go at it alone. Just go find someone knowledgeable, who you can trust Cheap Eli Apple Jersey , and who is ready and willing to roll up their sleeves, and go to work for you.

4. Uncreative Financing:

As of the writing of this article, rates are still very, very low. Anything below 7%, for a fixed rate, in my opinion, is totally workable.

a) Between 1979 and 1990, fixed interest rates ranged from 11% to 16% on average. This is highly unusual historically, of course, but it is an excellent benchmark, when you evaluate how good Cheap Dalvin Tomlinson Jersey , or bad, things are right now.

b) So as you're exploring your choices, don't lose sight of the big picture. Getting your foot in the door is more valuable, then being left out in the cold.

c) One other important point. For all those homeowners that purchased in the 80s, do you think they're terribly concerned now about the ebb and flow of rates? Do you think they kept their 11% fixed rate loan, or do you think they refinanced when it dropped down to 6% (or paid the house off by now). I'd venture a guess, that virtually all of them; have a nice, hefty, bulky, attractive pot of equity sitting on their front porch step today.

5. Buying a Home when Rates Go Down:

When rates go down, of course Cheap Evan Engram Jersey , it's obvious that getting a loan and buying a house is extremely attractive.

a) But when rates go down, there is a lack of homes on inventory.

b) Can you say, ?Non-negotiable?, or ?bidding war?, or ?oops, sorry?Already sold!?

c) When rates go down, the seller is in the driver's seat, and the buyer is running around with checkbook in hand, yelling ?Where do I sign??

Keep that in mind. Which would you prefer? Personally, I dislike high rates, but I LOVE being in the drivers? seat. I guess in the end Cheap Eli Manning Jersey , you've just got to work with whatever environment exists today. Any way you look at it, you can't stop and wait until the cards stack up in your favor. You just have to dive in, and get started. If you like to be creative, if you like opportunities, and if you like to be in the drivers seat then Moving can be exciting - a new hom. Jordan 1 For Sale Nike Air Max Sale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Neal Forum // Voorbeeld Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: